Updated October 2018
This policy explains what kind of personal information we might hold about you, and how we will treat that information. The policy applies to Lion Learners Educational Experiences Ltd and Lion Learners franchisees.
Information we hold about you as a user of our website
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Lion Learners accepts no responsibility for privacy on these websites. Please check their individual privacy policies.
Information we hold about you if you choose to submit an enquiry or make a booking
What information will we hold?
You might wish to contact us for further information about us, to book a visit, or to share you experience of your visit, in which case, you will be divulging personal information about yourself to our company. This usually includes, but may not be limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, and your child’s name, age and date of birth. You might give us this information over the phone, by email, or by submitting an enquiry form through our website or a social media messaging service.
What are we using your information for
We are compliant with the GDPR which states that we may process your information if we have a lawful basis to do so. Our lawful bases to process your information are:
- Necessary for the performance of a contract: we need your information to enable us to deal with your booking or enquiry and to provide you with the service.
- legitimate interest: we can reasonably expect to be able to use your information to evaluate the level of service we provide or very occasionally inform you about new sessions/offers. Please let us know at any time if you do not want your information to be used in this way and we will ensure that your data is deleted once the service has been provided to you.
Who will have access to your information?
Lion Learners do not share this information with any one, or any other companies unless absolutely necessary, which would usually be in the following circumstances:
- in connection with legal proceedings
- to comply with the law
- to the prospective purchaser of any business we are considering selling
Personal information is stored electronically on password protected computers, and access to the information within our company is on a ‘need to know’ basis.
Your rights regarding personal data
Under data protection legislation, you have the following rights in relation to the personal information we process about you.
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information;
- the right to a judicial review
- If you wish to exert any of these rights, please get in touch.
You may contact Lion Learners Educational Experiences Ltd using the following contact details:
Address: South Angle Farm, Soham, CB7 5HX
Telephone: 07535 648 961
Changes to this policy
Copyright Lion Learners Ltd 2019