17th July 2020 –
6th September 2020
We are re-opening to the public!
Tickets MUST be booked in advance. For safety reasons, we are limiting numbers and we will not be admitting people on the door. Please do not come to the farm if you have not booked tickets.
This ticket is for entry for 30 minutes from the time booked. Once you have entered the farm you are free to stay until we close at 4 pm.
Some changes have been made to keep our staff and visitors safe. Some you may notice include:
1. You will be asked to wash hands upon entering and leaving the farm.
2. The shop is closed.
3. The cafe is open for takeaway pre-packaged food and hot drinks. Payment is card only.
4. Animal contact is prohibited.
5. You are asked at all times to respect others and maintain a 2 m distance.
6. Access to the toilets is one family at a time.
7. Indoor spaces and play equipment is closed.
If South Angle Farm Park is forced to close your ticket will be refunded but you will lose your booking fee.
Do make your visit special every time we run different themes throughout the year so on one visit you could be face to face with a dinosaur and next time you could be riding on a steam train.
Have a look at our events page for details of what’s coming up.
To view our prices click here.
To see how to find us click here.
Explore the park and view more below:
View our animals here.
All about Animal handling here.
You can find places to play here.
View our cafe and our Shop.